Monday, March 26, 2007

Church on sunday was interesting. The guest speaker is a scientist and was the man behind all the synthesizer and musical instrument invention. He gave a sermon on workship (infact it was a whole seminar, but I was too busy to attend all the 3 days) This guy really knows alot and the amazing thing is that he uses his knowledge of the Bible to prove scientific theories wrong.

There was some sort of lunch fellowship after the whole service. The battered fish was simply delicious that I had to find out what kind of fish it was.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It turns out to be "Tasmanian Tiger Shark" meat and was caught by one of the member. Wow!
Hahaa. ..

I thank God for sending Brent to pick me up to church and for Thelmi for sending me back.

.... Arghh.. My throat hurts.. It think it's some kind of infection.

No comments: