Monday, March 19, 2007

Well. I know

Well I know that I've been cutting down on my posts due to other commitments. Just a quick update on what's going on in my life.
I got myself a 2nd hand Daihatsu Applause. (yeah. Happiness! Bleah!! )
I received my working permit (finally!! Yeah, Double happiness, Car plus work permit means can work)

However............... I tried driving today and the car keep stalling and I discovered that I have lost most of my driving techniques. It was never so bad. Sarah, Jun Ming and Yoke Chye could drive without problem. (They have many years of driving experience) Haha...But I have to stop every 50cm. Yeah. cm. ..
I'm considering whether to go through formal training again. I feel so lousy. I'm always wasting money. It seems that I always have trouble at practical stuff.. What's wrong with me?
Arghhh..... I think I deserved to fail the driving test in Singapore. Shame on me to think that the tester was against me. Shame on me...

No comments: