Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wheee..

Well.... I had my 2nd try at driving yesterday. I will like to thank Sarah and Er Li for being so courageous to sit in my car. We went to fill up petrol at Woolies and I happily parked my car at the wrong side of the petrol inlet. Haha.
Well... today was much better. I had Seki and Sarah with me to the city. We pop by asian grocery store, Young's veggie shed (Sarah bought alot of vegetables this time round), animal tucker box, Woolies (again) and headed back to campus. The road in city wasn't really welcoming today. There were plenty of road works and I had to drive around to get to the other destination. But it is a good way to "clock-up" the hours. Total hours thus far is 1hr plus.
Well for those who are not familiar with the Australian road system. A learner will need to clock up 50 hours of driving time under supervision by a full-driving license holder before he/she is allowed to sit for a driving test. Yeah..
Wheee...

No comments: