Thursday, March 15, 2007

No flu

It's close to a month since I last had a flu, running nose or congested nose. People who know me well can testify to those horrible problems I had with my nose back then. It's amazing and it feels good to breathe freely. I recalled the decision to go for an operation on my nose late last year. Thank God for wise aunty that prayed and seek the counsel of her fellow colleagues. I was adviced not to go. Thinking about it, I have been eating healthily and omitting all food that has MSG, flavour enhancers or artificial flavours. (apart from preservatives which I can't since most food have them. i.e. bread) Even the sauces I have are "nonsense free". I go through the extend of scrutinizing the ingredient label of different brands carefully and making sure that they are alright even if I have to pay more.
So far so good.. haha.

On a side note, the only times in Singapore where I'm flu-free for a month was those times in P.Tekong. Hmmm..

No comments: